Skip to main content

Digital Marketing 101, What is pain point?

On this 5th day of 30 days writing challenge, we are going to learn about pain point and how we can benefit from it !

I love listening to Neil Patel, why? Simply because he has experience in digital marketing world and he delivers daily content, fresh to my podcast where I can learn. According to his article, pain point is necessary in order for us to get a good story. When we know that our customer have certain urge inside of them that you could tackle, that's paint point. Neil stated that there are 3 things we should remember in creating good content.

1. Push on the person's paint point
2. Agitate the paint
3. Solve their problem

Think of paint point as problems that our prospective customers' experienced. You want to make them realize that this problem is annoying and should be solved not by other people, but by you. I have been using iPhone 6 for a while and recently, I have just converted back to Android. I bought myself an Oppo F9 Pro. 


While I was browsing for new phone, i saw this elegant phone with the price range I desired and a good camera. Why would I care for good camera? Usually I would not really care about my phone camera.  However, I have to confess to you,  I am going for a vacation overseas soon. I was thinking of getting its rival product which is actually better in terms of processors and capability, however, I could not agree with the design and camera capabilities it offers. My paint point was solved by Oppo F9 Pro.

Let's put it into the right order according to the paint point principle above:

1. I am looking for a phone with good design and good camera as I am going to go on vacation.
2. By looking at the design of Oppo F9 Pro through a lot of campaign, I got agitated.
3. They solve my problem which was price range, good design, good camera.

But wait, didn't you conduct research before you buy this phone? Yes, I did. I asked one of my friend who has been using Oppo Phone for a while and one of his answers intrigued me. He trusted the ambassador of the phone, which he always like for the past years. For your product to be noticed by a lot of people, you need to create attention. Brand ambassador is one way to go. Remember, you don't always need brand ambassador, but you always need to create attention in order for people to be aware of your product.

Today is rather short, but we are going to talk about something more amazing tomorrow. Should there be any request on topics you want me to cover, simply write them on the comment section below !

Have a nice day everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to Know Analytics, Digital Marketing 101

Disclaimer: This will be  a seven minute read approximately. If you are an entrepreneur,  you have experienced breaking the boundaries of fear in order to catch opportunity. Yes, you have done what it takes to start your business, and now you have created sales. That's awesome ! Not everyone has what it takes to do so. At some point of your business, might be now, you start to wonder how will your business shape up in the future? Will you open another store? What's the risk? Which decision should I made? Don't rely on your intuition or sense alone ! Trust  data.  They  will provide you with good information and sense of direction you should follow . One of the example is the move done by Starbucks Indonesia! You can read that article  here  if you have not. Today I'm going to share with you the secret sauce that has taken companies sky rocketed. The utility of data ! And in this era, the utilization of data has become more important in a business growth.

5 Ways to Get More Organic Instagram Followers !

I am challenging myself to create 31 content for the whole December. Why? Simply because I want to be a better communicator. I hope what I share with you will help you to understand more about the Digital Marketing World. The content itself would be something short and practical. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them ! Enjoy this 3 minutes read  The world of social media is moving fast and the most popular social media for younger generation is Instagram. According to Forbes , Instagram is the top social platform for engagement. Meaning, as a brand or a figure, it is the best way for you to interact with your fans or followers. There are more than 500 million active users of Instagram and it is raising. One of the reason behind Instagram's success would be a psychology reason. People like it when they got engagement such as likes and comments on Instagram. For celebrities, this might be a overlooked, but for those who consider themselves as average

How Coca Cola and Pepsi Executes Amazing Content Marketing !

Today, as a part of 30 days writing challenge, we are going to learn from the amazing soda giants, I am inspired after listening to Business Wars for several time. What is Business Wars? It is a podcast by Wondery . You should check it out ! It is one of the most recommended podcast for business people ! When it comes to story, we will always remember the amazing music and story line told by Coca Cola and Pepsi. Back in the 90's both of these giant soda company had been in competitive rivalry for a long time. As someone who needs to take market share from its market leader, Pepsi needs to create an amazing strategy. Michael Jackson, Moonwalk and The Blue Soda In 1984, Pepsi asked Michael Jackson to appear in one of the biggest advertising it was back then. It started with 1 Million US Dollar from Pepsi, with the idea of Pepsi Generation. A bold move done by them to target younger generation in order to consume Pepsi instead of Coca Cola.  Michael Jackson was the biggest star